As a Cyber Essentials Practitioner, Sunrise is an expert in implementing system changes. We can advise you on the standard, help you interpret the requirements and most importantly, we specialise in the practical work required prior to the assessment by the Certification Body.
The Cyber Essentials scheme has been developed by the UK Government and industry to fulfil two functions It provides a clear statement of the basic controls all organisations should implement to mitigate the risk from common internet based threats and through the Assurance Framework it also offers a mechanism for organisations to demonstrate to customers, investors, insurers and others that they have taken these essential precautions.
The benefits of certification
Cyber Essentials can help your organisation in many ways
- Reassure customers that you take cyber security seriously
- Be listed on our Directory of organisations awarded Cyber Essentials
- Attract new business with the promise you have cybersecurity measures in place
Three steps to certification
- Sunrise will help select a Certification Body through a network of Accreditation Bodies
- We will ensure that your IT is suitably secure and meets the standards set by Cyber Essentials.
- We will complete the questionnaire provided by the Certification Body and verify your answers.
Once you’ve passed, you will be award your Cyber Essentials certificate.
To speak to one of our advisors, please fill out the contact form below, and click Submit, our team will shortly be in contact with you to discuss Cyber Essential pricing and your initial assessment.